About the Register
The Clinical Trial Register is a database managed by teams at INCa.
The purpose of this register is to provide detailed information on all open inclusion clinical oncology trials in France (cf. reference texts).
The target audience is both the "general public" and professionals involved in clinical research.
This initial version of the register does in fact appear to have room for improvement! We are counting on your comments to perfect it.
The register is regularly updated including the addition of new trials in collaboration with trial sponsors and all players involved in clinical research into oncology.
As of 15 September 2010, 1,078 trials were available online. Some trials are sponsored by the pharmaceutical industry. Information on these trials is currently being integrated from the US register at http://clinicaltrials.gov.
Collaborations with institutions
In order to simplify administrative procedures for sponsors and improve international visibility of French clinical trials, we will be collaborating with the French Healthcare Product Safety Agency (AFSSAPS) and the US National Cancer Institute (NCI).
In order to improve our awareness of the general public's expectations, we are collaborating with the French National Cancer League.
Sponsors, if you would like your trial to appear in our register, please send us the following:
- The protocol or synopsis
- The list of centres involved and the investigators
- The completed registration form (instructions).
A regular follow-up procedure is in place for updates to registered trials. However, any important updates (amendments) can be sent to us at any time.
- Nadia Bachouche
- Antoine Hommais
Derniers essais affichés
- 10 June 2013
- 23 May 2013
- 07 May 2013
- 23 April 2013
- 16 April 2013
- 29 March 2013
- 28 February 2013
- 21 February 2013
- 15 February 2013
- 06 February 2013
- Eurocancer : l’INCa organise la journée des attachés de recherche clinique (17/06/13),
- Séminaire national sur les formes précoces du cancer du sein (PAIR Sein) (11/06/13),
- Global Alliance : un partage mondial des données génomiques et cliniques (10/06/13),
- Ouverture de l’appel à propositions 2013 « Grands projets de séquençage » (05/06/13),
- ASCO 2013 : la recherche française bien représentée (30/05/13),
- Toutes les actualités